After Approving Certification for Supplemental Life, Other Plans are End Dated
(Doc ID 2177300.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When satisfying the requirement for Certification on the Employee Supplemental Life plan, several other enrolled plans are being ended.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to responsibility US Super HRMS Manager.
2. Navigate to People > Benefits Service Center and query a currently enrolled employee into the Employee Supplemental Life plan.
3. Process the Open life event or 2013 and elect an enrollment that will produce a suspension.
See that an Interim and Suspended enrollment is created.
4. Close the Open life event and date track to a day in the future (within 90 days of 01-JAN-20XX).
5. Navigate to the Person Enrollment Certifications form and mark the required certification as "Received".
6. Access the Enrollment Results form.
See that several enrollments have been ended.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document