Last updated on MAY 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An expense item was issued to the job and the cost of the Expense item was included in assembly cost.
1. Create expense item (inventory non-asset).
2. Enter as component in Bill of materials.
3. Create discrete job.
4. Receive expense item (expense account charged at receipt).
5. Issue expense item to discrete job (discrete job charged material cost for expense item).
6. Close discrete job (cost of expense item included in assembly inventory cost)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms