Expense Item Charging WIP Discrete Job Cost And Inventory
(Doc ID 2177316.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An expense item was issued to the job and the cost of the Expense item was included in assembly cost.
1. Create expense item (inventory non-asset).
2. Enter as component in Bill of materials.
3. Create discrete job.
4. Receive expense item (expense account charged at receipt).
5. Issue expense item to discrete job (discrete job charged material cost for expense item).
6. Close discrete job (cost of expense item included in assembly inventory cost)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document