Transaction Involving Pay Change Transaction Displays Page Error
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Assignment,Term,Pay,ChgMgr,LOA
Through Manager Self Service While transferring an employee on with PERIOD salary basis and Pay Annualization Factor is empty for the pay basis, the pay change page displays error.
However, Salary Change page from PUI opens fine.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility Manager Self Service
2. Go to Transfer > On Transfer: Effective Date page > Enter Effective Date
3. On Transfer: Assignment page > Enter Department details
4. On Transfer: Change Location page > Enter Location details
5. Transfer: Change Manager > Enter new manager details
6. Transfer: Work Schedule > Enter new Work schedule details
7. When clicked on next , page ran into exception instead of "Change Pay" page
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot transfer employee with pay change.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms