After Adding a Learner Through Learner Access the Learner is Not Able to Find the Course Under the Browse Catalog of Learner Self Services.
(Doc ID 2177665.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 14, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Learner administrator creates a class and add employee in learner access (access by assignment).
When learner logs into Responsibility: Learner Self-Service>Learner Home and search for a course, the course is displayed.
When learner accesses any catalog link from Browse Catalog section, the list of courses are not displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Learning Administrator> Catalog Administration
2. Create a course, offerings and class
3. Add employee in learner access.
4. Login using Responsibility: Learner Self-Service>Learner Home and search for a course. Course is displayed
5. Click on catalog from Browse Catalog section no courses displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document