Last updated on DECEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Learning Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Learner administrator creates a class and add employee in learner access (access by assignment).
When learner logs into Responsibility: Learner Self-Service>Learner Home and search for a course, the course is displayed.
When learner accesses any catalog link from Browse Catalog section, the list of courses are not displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Learning Administrator> Catalog Administration
2. Create a course, offerings and class
3. Add employee in learner access.
4. Login using Responsibility: Learner Self-Service>Learner Home and search for a course.
course is displayed
5. Click on catalog from Browse Catalog section no courses displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms