No Changes To Save For Descriptive Flex Field (DFF) In The PO Line For Change Requests
Last updated on DECEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier PO Change request with Line level DFF not updating.
1. Create a DFF in PO Lines. for eg. Bottles per Case and Sub Contractor.
2. Create PO from Core and enter these details.
3. Supplier gets the PO and requests for changes.
4. Supplier is not able to change ONLY the DFF, they get
Error: Row 1 Reason - You have not made any changes on Line 1, but have
entered a reason.
5. If they change Price or Qty along with DFFs, then only Qty/Price changes
but DFF stays same.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms