No Changes To Save For Descriptive Flex Field (DFF) In The PO Line For Change Requests
(Doc ID 2177747.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier PO Change request with Line level DFF not updating.
1. Create a DFF in PO Lines. for <DFF1> and <DFF2>
2. Create PO from Core and enter these details.
3. As Supplier, review the PO and request changes.
4. Supplier is not able to change ONLY the DFFs, they get the following error
Error: Row 1 Reason - You have not made any changes on Line 1, but have entered a reason.
5. If they change Price or Qty along with DFFs, then only Qty/Price changes but DFF values stay the same.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document