Email Address Not Defaulted When Using Find Customer Information Window On QSO Form
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Transaction Entry
Email address does not get defaulted while using the 'Find Customer Information' window on QSO form.
If an order is started by entering the customer name/number, then the email address gets populated in the address details. But if we start an order by finding the customer using the 'Find Customer Information' and then find the customer, the email does not get defaulted. Steps to replicate :
Expect to have Email address defaulted on 'Find Customer Information' window
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on the Quick Sales Order form.
2. Enter the Customer Name/Number.
3. Click on Address details (the email gets defaulted).
1. Click on the QSO form.
2. Click on the 'Find Customer' button.
3. Enter the Customer name (same as above) and choose address usage as all.
4. Click on Find.
5. Click on OK.
6. Customer gets defaulted on the order.
7. Click on Address details (the email does not get defaulted).
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms