When Using ESA Language the Words Allocated Checklist are in English
(Doc ID 2178289.1)
Last updated on JULY 07, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Person / Assignment Issues
The option 'Allocated Checklists' can be found in the list of values for the button Ortos (Others) in the People form when using Español Latinoamericano (ESA) as the language for the Applications.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the Applications log on page.
2. Click on ' Español Latinoamericano' .
3. Log on to the Applications.
4. Navigate to Gerente HRMS Mexico-> Personas-> Ingresar y Mantener.
5. Search for an employee.
6. Click on the Otros button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document