ARXAPFRM: Missing Customer Bank Account Information in Print Remittance Output
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Receivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Receipts Related
In Print Remittances output, "Customer Bank Account" column only shows Bank Branch number for Manual receipt (Receipt class with Creation Method = Manual).
If Receipt Method is type of Automatic, then 'Customer Bank Account' column shows complete details and its correct.
"Customer bank account" column should have complete details of Bank in Print Remittance Output.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation Receivables Responsibility.
2. Setup > Receipts > Receipt Classes
3. Enter Receipt Class with 'Creation Method' as "Manual", Remittance Method "Standard" & Clearance Method "By Matching".
4. Then Enter the Receipt Method and attach the Bank Accounts Details.
5. Now, Create a Receipt with this Receipt Method, Receipt State should be "Confirmed".
6. Then navigate to Receipts > Remittances
7. Select the same Respective Receipt Class & Method
8. Also, Select the Bank & Branch Number from LOV
9. Click on Auto Create
10. Select the Receipt Number created above
11. Check Actions 'Create', 'Approve' & 'Format', then click OK
12. It will trigger 3 requests
13. Verify the output of 3rd Request(Print Remittances)
14. Observed that Customer Bank Account Information has NOT printed under filed "Customer Bank Account", rather printed with Branch Number.
Customer Bank Account Information prints correctly in 11i Print Remittance Output, but NOT in R12. This is because, the way bank accounts are handled in 11i and R12 has been changed.
In R12 it is tightly coupled with IBY to retrieve Bank associated with the receipt based on payment_trxn_extension_id. For Manual Receipts(Creation Method as "Manual"), Payment_trxn_extension_id doesn't get created.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms