How Do You Change A User Defined Attribute (UDA) Unit of Measure?
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.0.6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
How does one change details like unit of measure (UOM) class on a User defined attribute (UDA) after setup and entry of data was already done?
1. Navigate to Product Information Management Data Librarian > Setup > Setup Workbench
2. Create an item catalog category (ICC)
3. Create an attribute group
4. Add an attribute to attribute group.
5. In attribute definition include a unit of measure class -- For example -- Unit of Measure Class of 'Weight'
6. Add the attribute group to the ICC
7. Enter items using the ICC and new attribute.
Users need to alter the setups but do not see a way to change the 'Unit of Measure Class' or the 'Value Set Name'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms