Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management: Import CLM Award' Concurrent Program Failed to Link Info SLIN to Award Distribution
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 'Import CLM Award' (PDOI) concurrent program is not properly linking funding source distribution information to the proper SLIN.
1. Load data into PO Interface tables ( PO_HEADERS_INTERFACE, PO_LINES_INTERFACE, PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_INTERFACE ) with value populated into column GROUP_LINE_ID of PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_INTERFACE table.
2. Logon to 'Contract Lifecycle Management' (CLM) application via CLM Purchasing responsibility
3. Submit 'Import CLM Awards' concurrent program to run
4. The concurrent process completes without errors
5. Verifying the imported Awards and found the distribution funding source information is not being associated with the correct line (SLIN), the SLIN is flagged as Info and the parent CLIN is flagged as non-info, the distributions is linking to the CLIN instead of linking to the SLIN.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms