Disclose Veteran Status Page And New Disclose Disability Status Missing Back Buttons
(Doc ID 2179150.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying the 2016 US Statutory patch, when updating either the Disclose Disability or Veteran Status there is no Back button to take you back too the main menu
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Employee Self Service
2. Click on Disclose Disability Status or Disclose Veteran Status
3. Update the form and click the Submit button and get confirmation that details were saved
4. Click ‘OK’ returns you back to the form however there is no Back button only the Cancel and Submit
5. If you click Cancel you get the Warning that the current transaction and operations will be lost which implies that what the employee just updated will be lost even though it is not.
Applied Unpublished <Patch 24010002> - USHR16:121:US HR 2016 ANNUAL STATUTORY PATCH FOR RELEASE 12.1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document