Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, RUP9 Person / Assignment Issues
After applying the 2016 US Statutory patch, when updating either the Disclose Disability or Veteran Status there is no Back button to take you back too the main menu
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Employee Self Service
2. Click on Disclose Disability Status or Disclose Veteran Status
3. Update the form and click the Submit button and get confirmation that details were saved
4. Click ‘OK’ returns you back to the form however there is no Back button only the Cancel and Submit
5. If you click Cancel you get the Warning that the current transaction and operations will be lost which implies that what the employee just updated will be lost even though it is not.
Applied <Patch 24010002> - USHR16:121:US HR 2016 ANNUAL STATUTORY PATCH FOR RELEASE 12.1
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms