Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (UK) - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PRODUCTION UPGRADE and while applying HR_PF Delta 5 and Online Help HR_PF Delta 5 on Release 12.2.3 has ABORTED.
The patch was applied using the following command:
adop phase=apply patches=17909898,17912683 patchtop=/fs02/app/LPROD/stageR12_transient/HRMS_STREAM workers=8 apply_mode=downtime options=forceapply
Following are my findings:
(1) failed to compile form "pay forms/US PAYUSCTY.fmx"
(2) Following two PAY package bodies are invalid
APPS PAY_US_TAX_BAL_SUMMARY_PKG PACKAGE BODY
APPS PAY_US_TAX_BALS_ADJ_API PACKAGE BODY
(3) When compiling these packages receive errors
(4) Issue further traced down to table PAY_US_CITY_TAX_INFO_F: two missing columns ER_CITY_TAX and ER_HEAD_TAX
(5) When object (table) viewed under schema HR.PAY_US_CITY_TAX_INFO_F both columns ER_CITY_TAX and ER_HEAD_TAX exist
(6) When object (synonym) viewed under schema APPS.PAY_US_CITY_TAX_INFO_F both columns are missing ER_CITY_TAX and ER_HEAD_TAX exist
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms