Asset Personalized Views Return No Results When Leaving Screen And Returning To Search
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Asset Personalized Views do not return results when leaving screen and returning to search.
Three personalized views have been created.
If running them one after another, they work fine, returning the proper results.
If running one, then leave the search screen to look at the asset details, when returning the other views don't work any longer.
Asset Personalized Views should return expected results when leaving screen and returning to search.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User
2. Navigation: Asset tab > Create three personal views
3. running each of them individually, right after the other, results in no errors.
4. Move away from the screen (example: look at asset details for a given asset)
5. Return to the search screen, and run the a personalized view.
6. No items are returned.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms