Last updated on SEPTEMBER 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to issue lot controlled items using One Step Material Issue, the following error occurs.
When lot is removed, items can be issued to work orders.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Lot Attributes descriptive flexfield.
2. Define segments.
3. Receive some items with attribute against the lot.
4. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
5. Click on Stores tab.
6. Click on One Step Material Issue subtab.
7. Query work order.
8. Issue to work order through one step material issue (L1 does have attributes now)
9. Receive the above error.
10. Now, go to the Item Lots form and remove lot attributes.
11. Try to issue work order (without lot) and receive no error. Functionality works when lot is removed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms