Transaction Monitor Page Displays Wrong Results For Errored Transaction Values.
(Doc ID 2180776.1)
Last updated on JUNE 24, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps: .
- Navigate to 'Employee Self-Service' responsibility
- Select Transaction Monitor function.
- Select Transaction Status: Error
Note: Both the Transaction Initiator and Transaction Created For is not editable.
- Click Go button.
- Error transaction(s) appear - This is correct transaction which is in Error and belong to user.
- Click on Transaction Details Icon.
- User view the details and then click on Return to Transaction Monitor link which is appearing down left corner.
- Now Transaction monitor page will appear with error transaction of other users as well - Expecting to see only own transactions.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document