Notification forward without specify person on"Response" section NO Error System Send Back To Who Had Forward.
(Doc ID 2180806.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we forward a document on notification page system send back to who had forward. No error occured
ORA-20001: When forwarding a requisition, you must enter a valid person in the "Forward To" field.
STEPS TO REPLICATED
1. buyer create new PO and submit to approver.
2. approver level1 press approve, notification send to approver level2.
3. approver level2 press forward button without specify person on"Response" at Bottom of page.
4. the system allow to press forward button (no error message if not specify response person).
5. then notification send back to approver.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document