Address Book Update Shows Previously Selected Address On Navigating By Bread Crumb
(Doc ID 2181145.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Supplier Form Address Book update shows the previously selected address on navigating by Bread Crumb
If User selects an address to update and after updating returns to Address book page using Bread Crumbs.
Same address appears every time when user tries to update another address.
Supplier Address Book update should show the current selected address on navigating by Bread Crumb.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Supplier Management Administrator Responsibility - > Supplier Home Page
2. Query the supplier
3. Navigate to Address Book
4. Click on update icon for the first address 'xxx'
5. Navigate back using Bread crumb
6. Now click on update icon for second or other addresses
7. Update Address page shows address name first address only
8. This issue is not there if the user selects cancel button to go back to address summary page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document