External Users Can Click Apply Now for Closed Vacancies Without Immediately Getting an Error
(Doc ID 2181449.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iRecruitment - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Requisition and Vacancy
When attempting to apply for a vacancy which has been end dated, the following error occurs only after the candidate tries to register to iRecruitment.
The error should be raised as soon as a candidate click on the Apply Now button.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to the external iRecruitment site.
2. Search for a vacancy.
3. Save the url of the vacancy.
4. Log on to iRecruitment as a recruiter.
5. Update the vacancy to have a status of Filled and an end date in the past.
6. Access the url of the vacancy.
7. Click the Apply Now button.
8. Register to iRecruitment.
9. Enter the details of the user.
10. Click the Submit button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|