Double Quotes Information In Quality Causes Issues During Enter Results In Child Plan
(Doc ID 2181500.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 09, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to enter results using double quote for data information, the following error occurred. This issue is occurring in production after applying suggested patch in Doc ID 2136131.1 (Double Quotes " Information Throwing Error when Entering as a Value for a Collection Element). This same patch worked in the UAT instance.
UTIL-BAD MENU PARAM(NAME=F" diameters are met. Particularly the farside. 126@Counter Bore. Reference NCM 100443. C.Damon 4-16-15@252)(VALUE=@10=325-14593@27=4001139@216=0.065@13=D@28=1@210=PRAS AD.)
This error is also followed by multiple form errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Purchasing.
2. Navigation: Receiving->Receiving Transactions.
3. Find Receiving transactions.
4. Click on Inspect button to open collection plan.
5. Enter details for collection plan elements.
6. Enter double quote data in the elements.
7. Click on Child Plan drop down.
8. The aforementioned error occurs with subsequent form errors.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document