Billing Schedule not Created Correctly for Merged Service Lines
(Doc ID 2181729.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create a Service Contract from Order Management the billing schedule is not being created as expected.
1. Define a Billing Profile to bill contracts Quarterly.
2. Enter a Sales Order that has 4 lines:
a. Two lines for product to be covered.
b. Two lines for a Service, each referencing one of the lines in 2a.
3. Use the Folder tools in the Service tab of the Order Lines to show these fields:
a. Service Billing Option, populate with Full Billing from Service Contracts
b. Service Billing Profile, populate with the Billing Profile created in step 1.
4. Book the order and process until a Service Contract is created.
5. Check the Billing Schedule. Rather than Quarterly, the schedule is created with one Stream using the line duration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document