The Service Contracts Authoring Form is Not Read Only After Status Change
(Doc ID 2181751.1)
Last updated on MARCH 13, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Service Contracts authoring form is editable after a status change when it should not be.
1. Using a Service Contracts responsibility.
2. Open a contract is in Entered status that has the workflow in progress so the Negotiation Status is not Draft.
3. Change the status from Entered to another status using the Change Status form.
4. After the status is changed notice you are able to add a new line.
5. Re-query the form and the form is greyed out and non-editable per the expected functionality.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document