Exception Thrown While Trying To Delete Components Of Kit Structure "Number cannot be cast to java.lang.Long"
(Doc ID 2181966.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete components of a Kit structure, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Product Information Management Data librarian > Item catalog > Item Simple Search
2) Search an Item with a Kit Structure
3) Click on Item
4) Navigate to Configuration tab
5) Click on structure name and open the structure components
6) Select the child and select Delete from drop down
7) Click Go
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document