Exception Thrown While Trying To Delete Components Of Kit Structure "Number cannot be cast to java.lang.Long"
Last updated on NOVEMBER 29, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to delete components of a Kit structure, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Product Information Management Data librarian > Item catalog > Item Simple Search
2) Search an Item with a Kit Structure
3) Click on Item
4) Navigate to Configuration tab
5) Click on structure name and open the structure components
6) Select the child and select Delete from drop down
7) Click Go
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms