Duplicate (or) Incorrect Number of Labels Printed for Shipping and Shipping Content Label Types during Pick Drop Transaction
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Label Printing
When performing Pick Drop transaction for lot controlled items,Duplicate labels are printed for Shipping Contents and Shipping Label types.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Ensure to have Shipping label type setup with required label format and have pick drop business flow association
2. Navigate to Warehouse Manager Responsibility
3. Go to Outbound logistics>Release Pick Wave
4. Perform pick release for Sales order that has lot controlled items
5. Pick release should result allocations for an item from single LPN that has multiple lots
6. Navigate to Mobile "Whse Mgmt" responsibility
7. Go to Tasks>Directed Tasks>Outbound >Choose any picking type
8. Perform load and Drop operation to move the material into Staging sub inventory
9. After successful pick drop operation,Navigate Warehouse Manager Responsibility
10. Go to Inquiry>View Label Requests
11. Observe there are incorrect/Duplicate number of label outputs based on the number of lots that dropped LPN has.
This problem started to occur after applying WMS Rollup <Patch R12.WMS.B.delta.14>
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms