Contract Released Amount Is Being Calculated Incorrectly - Code & Data Fix
(Doc ID 2182169.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 30, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, contract released amount was calculated incorrectly.
1. Create Contract and approve.
2. Create PO and source it to the contract. Approve it.
3. Partially received the PO line.
4. Cancel the PO line, approve the PO again.
5. Search for the contract document.
Observe the release amount was less than the Amount of the PO.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document