Time Card Submission_date Is Not Same As The First Day Of The Timecard Period
(Doc ID 2182403.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Time and Labor - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are writing a Time Entry rule formula using database item Submission_date
The definition of this in the OTL Documentation says that it should be same as the first day of the timecard period but we are seeing that it is not
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a fast formula with seeded inputs submission date
- Attach to employee Preferences
- Make a change to the employee's assignment which does not impact the Preferences
- Create a timecard with Time Entry rule attached
- Submission Date is showing the effective date of the assignment change and not the timecard start date
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document