RXi: Physical Inventory Comparison Report with HTML Format When Submitted by Physical Inventory Spread Sheet
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RXi: Physical Inventory Comparison Report (FARXPIC) always is performed with HTML format when it is submitted by Physical Inventory Spread Sheet.
Is it possible to change the output format, like CSV format?
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to FA Responsibility : (N)Physical Inventory > Integrator
2. Download Physical Inventory Spread Sheet
3. Populate appropriate values to the spread sheet
4. Check "Run Comparison" and "View Comparison Results" checkbox and upload the spread sheet
5. RXi: Physical Inventory Comparison Report with HTML format is submitted automatically
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms