RXi: Physical Inventory Comparison Report with HTML Format When Submitted by Physical Inventory Spread Sheet
(Doc ID 2182633.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 04, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Assets - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RXi: Physical Inventory Comparison Report (FARXPIC) always is performed with HTML format when it is submitted by Physical Inventory Spread Sheet.
Is it possible to change the output format, like CSV format?
Steps to Reproduce
1. Go to FA Responsibility : (N)Physical Inventory > Integrator
2. Download Physical Inventory Spread Sheet
3. Populate appropriate values to the spread sheet
4. Check "Run Comparison" and "View Comparison Results" checkbox and upload the spread sheet
5. RXi: Physical Inventory Comparison Report with HTML format is submitted automatically
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|