ASN/ASBN Import Fails with Po.plsql.RCV_ERROR_PKG.RCV_ERROR_PKG.71 Error When using Lot Controlled Items
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, Receiving Functions
When attempting to upload Advance Shipment and Billing Notices ( ASN/ASBN), the following error occurs.
Lot ABCD at line 7 is invalid:The value expiration date is required.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as buyer and create a Item with lot controlled setup as "lot expiration set to user defined"
2. Now create a PO with the above item and approve
3. Now login as supplier, navigate to Shipments --> Advance shipments notice--> Upload ASn/ASBN
4. Download the template file
5. Fill in the header, line details, and lot details with lot expiration date also
6. Upload the file
7. Get the above error
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms