Vehicle Error that Car is Allocated to Another Employee But it is Not
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While assigning a vehicle to an employee with multiple assignments, when 'Share Across Assignments' is checked, vehicle allocation is failing with the following error message:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Responsibility: Employee Self-Service
- Navigate: Private Vehicle Entry
- Click Add Private Vehicle
- Enter details and ensure 'Share Across Assignments' is set to 'Yes'
- Attempt to assign the vehicle to an employee which has multiple assignments
- Error occurs
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms