Maintenance Requirement After Initialization Is Getting Deleted And Shown As Over Due Again in UMP
(Doc ID 2184596.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Unit Maintenance
There are UMP records of child MRs that are Initially Accomplished and then later on there are deleted by Building Unit Effectivities (BUE) and shown as over due again in UMP.
For example when a new MR is defined it may come as overdue for an aircraft. But the MR would have been completed in the aircraft earlier and its not due actually. Since its a new MR in system, its showing as over due in cMRO.
The initialization of the Child MR should be considered by BUE.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Search UMP - one MR is due for a given component (serial)
2. Initialize the MR to update the first due date
3. MR Initialized successfully
4. Calculate due date
5. Search again and observe that the initialized MR for the serial number is missing
6. Run the BUE for the MR - and search in UMP. Again the MR appears since the initialization is deleted
7. It seems the initialization of the MR is getting deleted because it has a parent MR
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|