ATO Autocreate Configuration Items Error MTL_ITEM_REVISIONS: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into "INV"."MTL_ITEM_REVISION
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 30, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Configure to Order - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, Configuration Process
When attempting to progress a configured Sales Order Line, the following error occurs.
Create_item_data: Failed while inserting into MTL_ITEM_REVISIONS: ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into ("INV"."MTL_ITEM_REVISION
Create_Item: ERROR: create_item_data::unexp error::210User-Defined Exception
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Configurator invoked to configure the order.
3. Upon return to Sales Order, "Item Hold applied against Line 1"
4. Navigate to Sales Order Line: > Additional Line Information > Release Holds.
5. Book the Order.
6. Go to Sales Order Line: > Additional Line Information > Progress Order > Create Configuration - Eligible.
7. Receive Note: User-Defined Exception.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms