Line Unit Selling Price Getting Updated As Null When Changing New Line From PTO Configurator
Last updated on MARCH 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Line Unit Selling Price getting updated as null after changing new Line from configurator for PTO(Pick To Order) model
Expect lines to get re priced when choosing new line from configurator for PTO models.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management Super User
2. Orders, Returns -> Sales orders form
3. Query for the sales order
5. Configurator - choose new item instead of existing item.
6. Old Line cancelled and New Line created with Status Awaiting Shipping but its Unit Selling Price is NULL.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms