Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Purchasing, modifying requisition is taking a lot of time in Auto-Create screen.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to Purchasing responsibility
2. Navigate Purchase Order - Autocreate
3. Input Requisition number and click on Find
4. Select the line --> Go to Tools ' Modify
5. Split the requisition line into 2 lines. Click OK and could see the performance issue
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms