Custom Pending Approvals Are Not Visible In Mobile Approvals
(Doc ID 2186305.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Workflow - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Using Oracle Application Release 12.1.3, Customer is Unable to see Custom Pending Approvals in Mobile Approvals.
Issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Go to workflow administrator web application responsibility – Go to Approval Types
Search for Expense, and click on update
2. Add Messages to be displayed in Mobile Applications and click apply.
Highlighted Custom Messages have been added in Approval Type.
After above setup, when you Login to Mobile Applications, we can see following:
1. The number of approvals in the app.
2. However when they go on approval list they cannot see any approvals.
3. If they create a fresh expense report and if it’s a seeded notification type then it appears in the mobile app and then they can approve it as well.
4. Custom types of approvals are not visible here.
Implementing steps from Oracle Mobile Approvals for Oracle E-Business Suite Release Notes (Doc ID 1642423.1) for Custom Approval Types.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document