Double Authorization Once From Sales Order And Again During Receipt Creation
(Doc ID 2186358.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payments - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.6 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Authorization happening twice once from Sales Order and again during AR receipt creation.
1. Create SO for Serial Item(Need to check more clarity on this, since used item details given by OKS team).
2. Book the SO, authorization created.
3. Ship the SO, in the process shipping OKS contact gets created and creates the FC extension by inheriting authorization generated in OM.
4. AR Auto invoice creates the new extension with out PSON value, since Authorization is valid for only one copy transaction.
5. Create AR Receipt and new Authorization generated from AR.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!