Unable to Restrict the Users from Assigning an Intercompany Ogranization which has Intercompany Classification as 'No'
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
User can change the Intercompany classification from No to Yes/ Yes to No.
Issue is that even after setting the Intercompany classification as No, system is allowing to assign the organization to the users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open the following Organizations screen through Advanced Global Intercompany System Responsibilty
(N) Setup -> Organizations
2. Select the Legal Entity and then push (BUTTON)Go
3. Change "No" to Intercompany Classification and save it
4. Open the following Security screen through Advanced Global Intercompany System Responsibilty
(N) Setup -> Security
5. Push (BUTTON) Create Assignments
6. Click "Intercompany Organization"
7. It is possible to find the records even if Intercompany Classification set "No".
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms