Name And SSN Data Missing on 1095C and/or XML Transmission
(Doc ID 2186678.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Affordable Care Act
Name and SSN fields are null on 1095C, BEN_REP_ARCHIVE, and XML Transmission file when datetrack change exists on PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F a day after the Benefits ACA Archive process is ran
Name and SSN fields populated with correct data
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. People -> Enter and Maintain
2. Query Person for whom archive process will be ran for
3. Date track to one day in the future
4. Update data that updates PER_ALL_PEOPLE_F
6. Run 'Benefits ACA Archive' process
7. View Employee Archive Data
8. Note NULL Name and SSN fields
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|