Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to select an operation from the the Asset BOM page, when accessed from the Work Order/Material section/Copy From Asset BOM page, the following error occurs.
Operation number is good but get error saying operation is invalid.
Error Operation - Select a valid value
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: Maintenance Super User.
2. Click on Work Orders tab.
3. Query work order.
4. From Work Order – click Copy From Asset BOM.
5. From Asset BOM page, click next to view next page of BOM item.
6. Receive the aforementioned error.
7. Note that the current operation is in fact valid.
8. Reselect operation but error persists.
9. Click Apply on page – error clears; BOM page goes to last page (item 133 in our example)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms