Error When Updating Child Line Quantity
(Doc ID 2187952.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Transaction Entry
Not able to update the quantity of a child line which is part of an ATO model.
Upon saving system doesn't respond but when trying to close the screen, it asks for decision if the changes to be saved,
This is only happening to certain models that use the Fusion Configurator Engine (FCE).
The changes should happen upon saving.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Order Management responsibility and open an existing order
2. Navigate to the Lines tab and update the child line quantity from 1 to 2
3. Save and there is no error. However, there is no message on left bottom bar saying 1 record saved
4. Close order and the system popup message comes up asking to save
5. Click save, get message "Cascading changes have occurred. You can save your work to see the changes"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|