The Latest Salary is not Being Displayed when Clicking Correct Button in Salary Page
(Doc ID 2188063.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you try to correct the existing salary, the latest salary record is not
displayed in the correction Page.
Expect that, the latest salary record should be displayed in the correction
Page, when we try to correct the salary.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using "HRMS Manager" responsibility.
2. Navigate to People --> Enter And Maintain.
3. Query an Employee for whom you want to correct the salary.
4. Click on "Assignment" Button, launches the Assignment Form.
5. Now click on the "Salary" Button and this launches the Salary Admin Page.
6. Observe that, there is a latest salary record.
7. Now click on "Correct" button to correct the salary.
8. On the "Salary Correction" page, the latest salary record is not
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document