Partial Transfer and Assumption gives error "Mass Rebook failed for the contract <contract_number>" in Lease Management
(Doc ID 2188120.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 28, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to process a Partial Transfer and Assumption with Stop Termination on Acceptance and Enable Asset Level Termination Processing both set to Yes in the Operational System Options, the following error occurs in the Termination Transaction.
Mass Rebook failed for the contract <contract_number>.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Book a contract with two Assets.
2. Create a Transfer and Assumption Request in the Lease Center.
3. Process the Request until it is Approved.
4. Rebook the contract to Change Customer, using the Request Number from step 2.
5. Attempt to process the rebook contract.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document