End Dated Locators On BOM Components Created From ECOs
(Doc ID 2188152.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 22, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Engineering - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
End dated Locators Appear On BOM Components Created from ECOs
Component with End-dated Locator can be added to BOM via ECO even After Patch 21953743
(Patch 21953743 - After applying the patch, Bills of Material form will not allow to add a component to the bill if the selected supply locator is disabled.)
Should see an error message and not be able to save the changes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Choose an existing locator which is end-dated(you can also end date it).
2. Create an ECO to change an existing BOM
3. Go to Material Control tab of the components.
4. Provide subinventory which carries the end dated locator.
5. Now, do not select the locator from LOV(anyways it will not be shown in the LOV since it is already end dated). Enter the locator manually.
6. Save the form. It is saving successfully without any error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document