Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running Generate Preventive Maintenance (PM) Work Orders program, it's creating new work order even though there's one work order in open status.
PM should be generating workorder if there's already one open.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following example:
1. Responsibility: Enterprise Asset Management.
2. Navigation: Preventive Maintenance -> Schedule Definition.
3. Schedule Name = NUSCOLL2PM1-NUSCO
4. Asset Number = NUSCOLL2PM1
5. Schedule Type = Rule Based.
6. Next WO Only = Yes.
7. Activity = NUSCOLL2PM1-NUSCOLL2P.
8. Base Interval in Days = 30.
9. The last workorder completed is on 10-AUG-16 (and hence the last service date is updated as 10-AUG-16)
10. Generate PM workorders program created WO to start on 10-SEP-16 (Expected)
11. Rescheduled the start date of the WO to 14-SEP-16 based on our machine and resource availability
12. Generate PM workorders program was run a week back (on a PM set which has got other assets as well)
13. Now, Oracle created one more workorder to start on 10-Sep-16 eventhough we have an open workorder (of scheduled start date 14-Sep-16 exist)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms