Supplier Is Notified When Cancelling A Requisition In iProcurement
(Doc ID 2188365.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version
When approving a Change Request on a Purchase Order (PO) created from BWC (Buyer Work Center) with the Communication Method set to 'None', Suppliers are receiving emails notifying them of the approval.
It is expected that when a requester makes changes (via Requester Change Order process) in iProcurement and submits the PO for approval, it should maintain the original Communication Method value of ‘None’ and not send an email to the Supplier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Buyer Work Center
2. Click Add to order
3. Create a PO
4. Set Communication Method to 'None' (This will prevent an email being sent to the Supplier)
5. Approve the PO
6. As expected no email is sent to the Supplier
7. Switch to the iProcurement responsibility
8. On the same PO change the Quantity
9. Click Next
10. Click Submit
11. RCO (Requisition Change Order) is routed to the buyer for approval
12. Login as Buyer
13. Approve the Change Request
14. Supplier receives an email notifying them the PO has been approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document