Estimate Workbench Generate Create Work Order Error
(Doc ID 2188692.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Estimate Workbench after filling in all of the data manually and clicking on 'Create Work Order' an Error is displayed.
The only way to satisfy the error is to add the Asset Number into the Defaults section, select all the rows, and click Apply Defaults. Then the 'Create Work Order' button works.
Error - is only shown
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select Maintenance Home from Navigator.
2. Select organization.
3. Choose the ‘Construction Units’ tab.
4. Choose the ‘Construction Estimate’ subtab.
5. Choose the ‘Create Construction Estimate’ button.
6. Fill in the Name& Description and then Choose a Plate from the Magnifying Glass.
7. Select the Activity.
8. Fill in fields as shown below and then click ‘Post’.
9. Screenshot of Estimate Workbench top of page.
10. Fill in the required fields circled below.
11. Scroll up and click ‘Create Work Order’…then I get the error (no error detail).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document