Order Movement Fails to Plan When Equipment Assignment Type Reuse Equipment is Used on Itinerary Leg
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.4.1 to 6.4.3 [Release 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Planned Order Releases into Shipments in a Multi-leg Scenario using Order Movements. In the following Scenario
1. Equipment is re-used on two legs (Equipment Assignment Type on the Itinerary Leg is Reuse Equipment)
2. The second leg is configured as Auto Consolidation Type of Auto Consolidation Type of "CONSOL INTO ONE SHIP MULTIPLE EQUIP"
3. Order Releases requires more than one equipment
4. The second leg OM (Ocean) is planned first.
5. When trying to plan first Leg Order Movement, Planning fails with the following exception
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms