Supplier Quote Price Incorrect Format
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Bid/Quote creation
When in the process of creating a Quote on a Negotiation the Supplier enter the Quote Price 4500.667 incorrect Price format
and then Save it as a Draft Quote. The Draft Quote Price format is incorrect and is displayed as 4500.667.
However, upon Supplier Submitting the Quote, The Buyer see the Quote Price in the proper format 4.500.67
Supplier, expect to see the Quote Price format in the Correct Price format as they Buyer upon Submitting the Quote.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Sign On to Application
2. Select Responsibility: Sourcing Supplier
3. Navigation: Sourcing - Home Page ->> Find Negotiation Number: 11004 - RFQ
4. Click: On Negotiation Number: "11004"->> Select - Action: "Acknowledge Participation" ->> Click: "GO"
5. Answer: Will your company participate = Yes ->> Click: Apply
6. Select ->> Action: "Create Quote" Click: "GO" ->> Agree to Terms and Conditions ->> Click: "Accept"
7. Enter: Quote Valid Until - Header Data, Click: Lines ->> Supplier enters - Quote Price: 4500.667 ->> Incorrect Price format
8. The Draft Quote is Display the Quote Price as 4500.667. ->> This is the incorrect Price format.
9. However, upon Supplier Submitting the Quote, The Buyer see the Quote Price in the proper format 4.500.67
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms