Reference Field In Invoice is not Populated For Revolving Loan Principal Pay Down Invoice
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Lease and Finance Management - Version 12.2.5 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Principal Paydown is performed on a Revolving Loan contract in Lease Center the resulting Invoice in Receivables does not show the Contract Number in the Reference field.
Expect the Contract Number to populate the Reference field as is the case in all other Contract related invoices.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new Transaction Source in AR called 'OKL_MANUAL'. In the Reference Field Default Value, use 'interface_header_attribute6'
2. Create a 'Revolving' Credit Line for $10,000,000
3. Create a 'Revolving Loan' Contract and associate the above Credit Line
4. Book the above Contract
5. Create a Funding Request for the above contract for an amount of $666,666 (Funding Type: Borrower Payment)
6. Process 'OKL Transfer to AP' Request Set
7. Invoice created in Payables for the funding amount
8. Validate, Approve and Pay the above AP Invoice in full
9. Process the 'Loan Balances Update' program for this contract
10. Create a Principal Paydown in Lease Center for the above contract for an amount of $500,000
11. This creates an Invoice in Oracle Receivables using the source as 'OKL_MANUAL'
12. Query the Invoice created in AR. The 'Reference Field' on the Invoice is blank. The expectation is that this will be populated with the Contract #
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, the user does not know which Contract that particular invoice relates to.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms