Self Service Absence, Second Approval Gets Error: The Changes Were Not Applied Because ORA-20001: Invalid ROE Reason code has been selected. Please select a valid reason code for the profile option selected.
(Doc ID 2189351.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Canada) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Approve an absence for a second time after changing the dates and confirming, the workflow goes into error:
Error: The changes were not applied because ORA-20001: Invalid ROE Reason code has been selected. Please select a valid reason code for the profile option selected.
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Self Service Employee
2. My Absences
3. Create Absence
4. Enter Absence Details
5. Click on calculate Duration
6. Click Next
8. Click Submit
9. Log in as Manager to approve
10. Approve absence request
11. Log in as Self Service Employee
12. On the Absence Summary page click on the Confirm for the absence just submitted
13. The absence now shows as confirmed
14. Change the dates of the Absence request
15. Click Calculate Duration
16. Click Next
17. Review the date changes
18. Click Submit
19. Log in as Manager to approve the change
20. Approve absence requests
21. Log in as the system administrator to check workflow
22. Status Monitor
23. Query HRSSA workflow
24. Workflow is in error status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document