Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon Creation of Sales Order, Credit Check rule is successfully applied, but the system failed to send the notification to the Recipient.
Since the Profile Option, “OM: Credit Check Notification Recipient” is set up, notification should go to the Recipient.
1. Via the Order Management Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Customers - Standard.
3. Customers form in AR: Credit Check is enabled at the Customer Level.
4. Recipient is added at the “OM: Credit Check Notification Recipient” profile option.
5. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
6. Enter Sales Order; Credit Check is applied upon creation of the Sales Order - 1000192.
---- Though the Profile Option is defined, notification has not gone to the Recipient.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms