Last updated on JULY 10, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You would like to generate outbound PO acknowledgement for this sales order upon importing, but it is not working
Expect the transaction monitor to show the business event being raised.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Log on to Oracle Applications and choose System Administrator Responsibility
2. Navigate to Workflow/Administrator Workflow/Business Event.
3.In the name field enter the value “oracle.apps.ont.oi.po_ack.create” and then press “Go” button, you will see following screen
4. Business Events: Events:
Name = 'oracle.apps.ont.oi.po_ack.create'
Display name = Event for 3A4 Outbound Acknowledgement
Type = Event
Status = Enabled
5. Press the “Test” button on right end of the screen to test the business event. Enter parameter values as shown bellow.
Event Name = oracle.apps.ont.oi.po_ack.create
Event Key = 548417
6. Press “Raise in PL/SQL “button. The screen shows the business even has been raised. The transaction Monitor does now show any transactions
7. Transaction monitor window: Select “Outbound Messages” option because the business event is for outbound messages. Press “Go” button
8. If the business event is raised successfully then this window must display the results.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms